Thursday, May 26, 2005

Blog entry fingers murderer

This is creepy. A blogger made their last entry in their blog, mentioning that someone was in their house. Next thing there are two murders and the blog has fingered the murderer. Wired from cradle to grave we have become...

I went down and recognized it was my sister's former boyfriend. He told me he wants to get his fishing poles back. I told him to wait downstair while I get them for him. While I was searching them, he is already in the house. He is still here right now, smoking, walking all around the house with his shoes on which btw I just washed the floor 2 days ago! Hopefully he will leave soon

2 Comments:

Blogger Antarctic Lemur said...

Creepy. Source for murder story?

5/26/2005 02:55:00 PM  
Blogger Bernard Woolley said...

Opps, here's the news story

5/26/2005 03:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home